sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2013


Aqui nessa postagem, 22 músicas melosas para você ouvir com a  pessoa amada.... 

São clássicas e ainda tocam nas FM's por aí...

01. A love so beautiful – Roy Orbison
02. A Matter of Feeling – Duran Duran
03. Blue lights in my eyes - Pussycat
04. Give me the good news – Crocodille Harrys
05. Handy Man – James Taylor
06. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
07. Here Comes The Rain Again - Eurythmics
08. How long – Rod Stewart
09. I wanna kiss you all over - Exile
10. I want to know what love is - Foreigner
11. In The Air Tonight – Phill Collins
12. It started with a kiss – Hot Chocolate
13. Save me Now – Andru Donalds
14. Side Show – Blue Magic
15. Talking Out Of The Turn – The Moody Blues
16. Tequila Sunrise - Eagles
17. The One You love – Glen Frey
18. Uninvited – Alanis Morissette
19. Waiting for a girl like you - Foreigner
20. When the smoke is going down - Scorpions
21. Woman in love – Barbra Streisand
22. Wonderland – Simply Red

0 comentários:

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!